Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Have a Fever...

...and the only cure is more plant photos! (please tell me you get that SNL reference)

At the beginning of this month, I went back on day shift after being a graveyard zombie for two months. So rather than getting of at 6 am, I am now arriving home at 6 pm, and yesterday the lighting outside was de-li-cious. When I come home, I sometimes drive up the alleyway that also doubles as part of our driveway, and in doing so yesterday I noticed some beautiful tulips against a small white shed with a pretty red roof and a black window. The first word that popped onto my mind was "idyllic'. The second was "camera". So I jumped out of my car, rushed in the house, grabbed my camera, ran down the alley, snapped a couple quick photos, ran back up the alley, into my house, and kissed my husband.

Unfortunately, the sun was behind the shed but not low enough to provide good backlighting. Ah well, done is done. I didn't have time to dilly dally outside waiting for the sun to go down further. I had a husband and babies to get back to!

As it is, I was pretty happy with how the photos turned out.



1 comment:

  1. I get the reference!!!
    I have the COWBELL !!!!
    Love the pix, you are so great, i wish that i get to be this good soon.

    ReplyDelete