Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sneak Peek

I managed to sneak out this morning after I got off work and spend a good hour just lurking around town looking for fun photo ops. There are several photos that I really like out of this set, but this one was the one that made me really feel something. It was actually on private property so my zoom came in handy. I haven't really had the time to pick up my D70 in over a week, which makes me sad sad sad. So today was a breath of fresh air.

Here's a sneak peak of today's set of photos. I cropped it a bit to make it more square, used PW's Boost and Definte & Sharpen actions, made it black and white using gradient map, and then made the blacks and whites more true using a Level Adjustment Layer. Good times. I pushed the black and white level adjustment a bit to make it more stylized.


I was going to post it on here in its largest size, but then I realized that it kind of ruined the effect of the photo when you had to scroll up and down to see the full length of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment